Over-the-Air Waveform Analyzer - Radio Location Technology
The ultimate goal of public safety—protect all citizens. To do that, we must protect those who protect us.
•DiagnostX (US Patent No. 8,565,096 B2) is the only system that can diagnose the health of a radio, over-the-air in real time, 24/7. No more surprises. No time or expense wasted on healthy radios.
This "first-of-its-kind" technology uses the airwaves to diagnose a problem before it becomes an emergency by capturing and analyzing a radio's transmitting waveform. Bench techs can immediately scan and evaluate radios without bringing them into the shop. Faulty radios come in for maintenance, healthy radios stay in the field. [See White Paper below.]
DIAGNOSTX SWEEPING THE COUNTRY
North, south, east and west, cities, counties and public agencies are deploying DiagnostX to improve communications, cut costs and increase public safety. Here’s a sampling:
- Pikes Peak Regional Communications Network, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Metropolitan Emergency Communications Agency, Indianapolis/Marion County, Indiana
- Town of Colonie Police Department, Latham, New York
- Cobb County Department of Public Safety, Marietta, Georgia
- Police Department, Atlanta, Georgia
- Collier County, Florida
Locate, manage and protect with DiagnostX and SafePoint.